- (Invited) QCI-CAT: Austrian Quantum-Communication Infrastructure5G Techritory – Embracing the Quantum Era, October 19.
- Muckle+: End-to-End Hybrid Authenticated Key ExchangesPQCrypto 2023, August 17.
- Muckle+: End-to-End Hybrid Authenticated Key ExchangesIEEE P193 Working Group, June 16, 2023.
- (Invited) Muckle+: End-to-End Hybrid Authenticated Key ExchangesNXP Belgium, May 3, 2023.
- Hybrid Authenticated Key Exchanges: Status-Quo, Novel Constructions, and Applications to Long-Range Quantum-Safe Networks9th ETSI/IQC Quantum Safe Cryptography Event, February 13-15, 2023.
- (Invited) Hybrid Key Exchanges for End-to-End Security in Quantum-Safe NetworksIDQ Europe, Workshop: Migration to Quantum-Safe, February 10, 2023.
- (Invited) Efficient Puncturable Encryption – From Bloom Filters to Forward SecurityChair of Applied Cryptography, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU), December 9, 2022. (Invited by Dominique Schröder.)
- (Invited) Efficient Puncturable Encryption – From Bloom Filters to Forward SecurityFoundation of Cryptography Group, ETH Zurich, September 21, 2022. (Invited by Dennis Hofheinz.)
- Puncturable Encryption - A Fine-Grained Approach to Forward Security and MoreReal World Crypto Symposium 2022, Amsterdam, April 13-15.
- Fine-Grained Forward Secrecy: Allow-List/Deny-List Encryption and ApplicationsFinancial Cryptography and Data Security 2021, Virtual, March 1-5.
- Towards Functional Encryption in the Quantum-Safe Setting and Standardization EffortsEuropean Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), Quantum Safe Cryptography Technical Event 2021, Virtual, February 18-19.
- (Invited) Redactable BlockchainsTU Vienna, January 2021, Virtual, January 14. (Invited by Matteo Maffei as a single-lecture for the course Cryptocurrencies.)
- (Invited, in German) Europäische Standards für das IoT – Security-, Safety-, und Privacy-by-DesignAustrian Standards, 4. IoT-Fachkongress 2020, Virtual, November 4.
- (Invited) Attribute-Based Encryption for Strong Access Control: TS 103 532European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), Security Week 2020, 8-19 June 2020, online.
- Quantum-Safe Identity-Based Encryption: TR 103 618European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), Security Week 2020, 8-19 June 2020, online.
- (Invited) Advanced Public-Key EncryptionTU Wien 2020, Vienna, Austria. January 28. (Invited by Daniel Slamanig as a single-lecture for the course Modern Cryptography.)
- (Invited) Attribute-Based Encryption for Strong Access ControlGraz Security Days for Industry 2019, Graz, Austria, September 19.
- Fine-Grained and Controlled Rewriting in Blockchains: Chameleon-Hashing Gone Attribute-BasedThe Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) 2019, San Diego, USA, February 24-27.
- (Invited) Advanced Public-Key EncryptionTU Wien, Vienna, Austria, January 22, 2019. (Invited by Daniel Slamanig as a single-lecture for the course Modern Cryptography.)
- Attribute-Based Encryption (ABE) for Access Control and Personal Data ProtectionETSI Webinar, 23 October, 2018.
- (Invited) Bloom Filter Encryption and Applications to Efficient Forward-Secret 0-RTT Key ExchangeRoyal Holloway, University of London (RHUL) seminar, London, UK, October 18, 2018. (Invited by Martin R. Albrecht.)
- Revisiting Proxy Re-encryption: Forward Secrecy, Improved Security, and ApplicationsPKC 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, March 25-29.
- Confined guessing: a reduction strategy to obtain new signatures from standard assumptionsNTT, Tokyo, Japan, September, 2015.
- A Generic View on Trace-and-Revoke Broadcast Encryption SchemesCT-RSA 2014 - The Cryptographer’s Track at the RSA Conference 2014, San Francisco, CA, USA, February 25-28.
- Programmable Hash Functions in the Multilinear SettingRhine Neckar Crypto Seminar, 2014.
- Practical Signatures from Standard AssumptionsEUROCRYPT 2013, Athens, Greece, May 29.