- Efficient Puncturable Encryption – From Bloom Filters to Forward SecurityChair of Applied Cryptography, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU), December 9.
- Efficient Puncturable Encryption – From Bloom Filters to Forward SecurityFoundation of Cryptography Group, ETH Zurich, September 21.
- Puncturable Encryption - A Fine-Grained Approach to Forward Security and MoreReal World Crypto Symposium 2022, Amsterdam, April 13-15.
- Fine-Grained Forward Secrecy: Allow-List/Deny-List Encryption and ApplicationsFinancial Cryptography and Data Security 2021, Virtual, March 1-5.
- Towards Functional Encryption in the Quantum-Safe Setting and Standardization EffortsEuropean Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), Quantum Safe Cryptography Technical Event 2021, Virtual, February 18-19.
- Redactable Blockchains (invited)TU Vienna, January 2021, Virtual, January 14. (Invited by Matteo Maffei as a single-lecture for the course Cryptocurrencies.)
- Europäische Standards für das IoT – Security-, Safety-, und Privacy-by-Design (invited, in German)Austrian Standards, 4. IoT-Fachkongress 2020, Virtual, November 4.
- Attribute-Based Encryption for Strong Access Control: TS 103 532 (invited)European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), Security Week 2020, 8-19 June 2020, online
- Quantum-Safe Identity-Based Encryption: TR 103 618European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), Security Week 2020, 8-19 June 2020, online
- Advanced (Public-Key) Encryption (invited)TU Wien 2020, Vienna, Austria. January 28. (Invited by Daniel Slamanig as a single-lecture for the course Modern Cryptography.)
- Attribute-Based Encryption for Strong Access Control (invited)Graz Security Days for Industry 2019, Graz, Austria, September 19.
- Fine-Grained and Controlled Rewriting in Blockchains: Chameleon-Hashing Gone Attribute-BasedThe Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) 2019, San Diego, USA, February 24-27.
- Advanced (Public-Key) EncryptionTU Wien 2019, Vienna, Austria, January 22. (Invited by Daniel Slamanig as a single-lecture for the course Modern Cryptography.)
- Bloom Filter Encryption and Applications to Efficient Forward-Secret 0-RTT Key ExchangeRoyal Holloway, University of London (RHUL) seminar 2018, London, UK, October 18. (Invited by Martin Albrecht.)
- Confined guessing: a reduction strategy to obtain new signatures from standard assumptionsNTT, Tokyo, Japan, September 2015.
- A Generic View on Trace-and-Revoke Broadcast Encryption SchemesCT-RSA 2014 - The Cryptographer’s Track at the RSA Conference 2014, San Francisco, CA, USA, February 25-28.
- Programmable Hash Functions in the Multilinear SettingRhine Neckar Crypto Seminar 2014, Heidelberg, Germany.
- Practical Signatures from Standard AssumptionsEUROCRYPT 2013, Athens, Greece, May 29.