- Optimizing 0-RTT Key Exchange with Full Forward Security14th Cloud Computing Security Workshop - CCSW 2023, November 26 (accepted).
- Revisiting Updatable Encryption: Controlled Forward Security, Constructions and a Puncturable PerspectiveTCC 2023, November 29 - December 2 (accepted).
- (Inner-Product) Functional Encryption with Updatable CiphertextsJournal of Cryptology (accepted)
- Muckle+: End-to-End Hybrid Authenticated Key ExchangesPQCrypto 2023, August 16-18.
- Unique-Path Identity Based Encryption With Applications to Strongly Secure MessagingEurocrypt 2023, Lyon, France, April 23-27.
- Logarithmic-Size (Linkable) Threshold Ring Signatures in the Plain ModelPKC 2022, Virtual, March 7-11.
- Versatile and Sustainable Timed-Release Encryption and Sequential Time-Lock PuzzlesEuropean Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS) 2021, Virtual, October 4-8.
- Guideline for Architectural Safety, Security and Privacy Implementations Using Design Patterns: SECREDAS ApproachComputer Safety, Reliability, and Security. SAFECOMP Workshops – DECSoS 2021, Virtual, September 7-10.
- Bloom Filter Encryption and Applications to Efficient Forward-Secret 0-RTT Key ExchangeJournal of Cryptology, Volume 34, 2021.
- Updatable Signatures and Message Authentication CodesPKC 2021, Virtual, May 10-13. (Recorded talk given by Valerio Cini and Erkan Tairi.)
- Fine-Grained Forward Secrecy: Allow-List/Deny-List Encryption and ApplicationsFinancial Cryptography and Data Security 2021, Virtual, March 1-5. (Recorded talk given with Sebastian Ramacher and Daniel Slamanig.)
- CCA-Secure (Puncturable) KEMs from Encryption with Non-Negligible Decryption ErrorsASIACRYPT 2020, Daejeon, South Korea, December 7-11. (Recorded talk given by Valerio Cini.)
- Privacy-Preserving Incentive Systems with Highly Efficient Point-CollectionAsiaCCS 2020, Taipei, Taiwan, October 5-9.
- Collecting and Classifying Security and Privacy Design Patterns for Connected Vehicles: SECREDAS ApproachComputer Safety, Reliability, and Security. SAFECOMP 2020 Workshops – DECSoS 2020, Lisbon, Portugal, September 15.
- Fine-Grained and Controlled Rewriting in Blockchains: Chameleon-Hashing Gone Attribute-BasedNDSS 2019, San Diego, USA, February 24-27. (Invited to ACM Advances in Financial Technologies (AFT 2019) as highlights-track presentation.)
- Practical Group-Signatures with Privacy-Friendly OpeningsInternational Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES) 2019, Canterbury, UK, August 26-29.
- Bloom Filter Encryption and Applications to Efficient Forward-Secret 0-RTT Key ExchangeEUROCRYPT 2018, Tel Aviv, Israel, April 29 - May 3. (Recorded talk at Real World Crypto 2018 and EUROCRYPT 2018 given by David Derler.)
- Revisiting Proxy Re-encryption: Forward Secrecy, Improved Security, and ApplicationsPKC 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, March 25-29.
- Engineering Cryptography for Security and Privacy in the CloudERCIM News 2018.
- Agile cryptographic solutions for the cloudElektrotechnik und Informationstechnik 2017.
- Towards Attribute-Based Credentials in the CloudCANS 2017, Hong Kong, China, November 30 - December 2.
- Batch-verifiable Secret Sharing with Unconditional PrivacyInternational Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy (ICISSP) 2017, Porto, Portugal, February 19-21.
- Secure and Privacy-Friendly Storage and Data Processing in the CloudIFIP Summer School 2016 - Privacy and Identity Management, Ispra, Italy, September 4-8.
- Opportunities and Challenges of CREDENTIAL - Towards a Metadata-Privacy Respecting Identity ProviderIFIP Summer School 2016 - Privacy and Identity Management, Karlstad, Sweden, August 21-26.
- On Cryptographic Building Blocks and TransformationsPhD thesis, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany, June 26, 2015.
- Confined Guessing: New Signatures From Standard AssumptionsJournal of Cryptology, Volume 28, 2015.
- Identity-Based Encryption with (Almost) Tight Security in the Multi-instance, Multi-ciphertext SettingPKC 2015, Gaithersburg, MD, USA, March 30 - April 1. (Invited to the Journal of Cryptology.)
- A Generic View on Trace-and-Revoke Broadcast Encryption SchemesCT-RSA 2014 - The Cryptographer’s Track at the RSA Conference 2014, San Francisco, USA, February 25-28.
- Programmable Hash Functions in the Multilinear SettingCRYPTO 2013, Santa Barbara, USA, August 18-22.
- Practical Signatures from Standard AssumptionsEUROCRYPT 2013, Athens, Greece, May 26-30.